Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New Measures...

Well, I have tried to stay away from having to do this, but I now have to institute that squiggly-word feature with the comments on my bookpuddle blog.
When I got home from work today I was greeted with 143 emails in my inbox, pointing me to 143 IDIOTIC comments on my blogpage!
So.... please, my valued readers, please keep commenting on my page. I love to read your comments, and interact with you.
But, because of this one idiot, I have to incorporate SQUIGGLY!
Idiot!
Idiot!
Idiot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The extra five seconds it will take to do this squiggly ID deal is really going to cut into my commentage on your page, Cipriano.

Cipriano said...

How is it that some people have time to go around harassing other people's blogs?
Can we not get along?
As we do? The peaceful people of Bookpuddle-land© ?

But for one Idiot©... the dreaded "Squiggly Measures" have had to be envoked!