Thursday, August 23, 2007

Splash du Jour: Thursday

OK, so most of you know that I am single, right?
As in, not married?
[The cat does not count!]
But let’s just say I decided to get married.
And that I liked it so much, that I just kept on doing it.
I got married again, and again, and again, and…. well, essentially I ended up being the husband of the lovely hypothetical Menage a Cinq that you see here…

The Cipford Wives©

My question is this: When people came over to visit, do you think it would be OK to introduce my harem by referring to them as…
“One Mrs. Cippy. Two Mrs. Cippy. Three Mrs. Cippy…” on down the line?
No?
Please help me. What is the appropriate etiquette in such a scenario?

And while you are pondering such things, have a great Thursday!

**********

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GROOOOOOAAAAAAANNNNNNnnnnnn......

Anonymous said...

I can't think when I'm laughing so hard :)

Merisi said...

How'bout interviewing some of John Updike's heroes? ;-)