Tuesday, September 08, 2009

What's Wrong With Me?

I think I am having problems in the memory department!
After my coffee time at Starbucks I went to the supermarket to buy..... umm...... coffee!
I love Starbucks coffee but I'm on a budget, and for my home-brew I buy cheaper stuff from the regular old store!
Point is, my entire mission was coffee!

GET COFFEE!

Need coffee for the morning -- get coffee -- GET COFFEE!

By the time I was at the cashier my cart was full.
Out in the parking lot, the trunk of my car was jammed with bags of food and stuff.
I barely made it up here to my apartment, hauling all of this stuff in my arms.
Unpacked it all.

Think there was any coffee to be discovered in all that unpacking?

********

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want to be poor Jack....
C.

May said...

Don't be too hard on yourself: these things can happen. You could always have stopped at another store to get some coffee, couldn't you?

Cipriano said...

Good point, May.
But see, I had already arrived home, and had stripped down to my civvies, which always means [around here] AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE ELSE!