Friday, September 03, 2010

Update: Christopher Hitchens













This will be one of the shortest blogs I ever hath.... blogged.
If you are anything like me, you have wondered from time to time about the state of Christopher Hitchens since his diagnosis of esophageal cancer, in June.
I wish that I had happened upon better news than the following, today.

Click --> HERE to read an update as only Mr. Hitchens himself can tell it, in his inimitable way. I am greatly saddened to hear of the severity of his illness.
********

2 comments:

Sam said...

Cip, here is a link to a CNN interview Hitchens did on August 6:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/christopher-hitchens-opens-up-about-his-cancer-diagnosis-with-anderson-cooper/

Cipriano said...

Thank you for that link, Sam.
Very very sobering. I watched this interview several times over, with my best friend.
It breaks my heart, it really does.