Sunday, April 24, 2011

Adventures in Fuzziness

















I've been experimenting with not shaving my face.
It's a confusing enterprise -- some people think I am looking horrid -- others think the opposite. As for myself, I don't know -- I kinda like it.
At a certain point I guess I will have to start -- taming it. Or something.
It's kind of a bit of a spring lark a la mid-life crisis, maybe?
When I rub the side of my face I feel like I'm petting a dog.
Any thoughts on what I should do?
Save it? OR Shave it?
[For two more pics, taken last night, click on the above photo.]

*******

7 comments:

joemmama said...

Dude- You totally belong in Hot Guys Reading Books!
http://hotguysreadingbooks.tumblr.com/....I love it

Anonymous said...

Jeech....
I have to explain EVERYTHING to you. Your homie knew this without even asking anyone. You grow a "face tuque" in the winter, then shave it off at the start of spring when it's no longer required.
Shave it off and try again in November.
Seriously...

patricia said...

I like it! You look so hip and hirsute, Cippy!

Hubba hubba....

Cipriano said...

Hmmm.... that's three 'fer and one agin'!
Joemmama, is there really such a website? When I went to the link it did not work.

Thank you Merisi and Patricia.
Dear Anonymous "C" -- I've been thinking the same thing.... like with summer approaching. I must be insane! Hugs to my homie!

Stefanie said...

You look good, but I am inclined to agree with Anon. Beards are for winter and then get shaved off in summer.

Melwyk said...

Oh yes there is, Cip...
Hot Guys Reading Books

And she's right, you fit right in :)

Anonymous said...

Summer beards need to be kept on a short leash. I would suggest a beard clipper and a length of 1/8" to 1/4". Just ask your friend Lorno whom you never call . . .