Thursday, June 07, 2012

Splash du Jour: Thursday

Top 10 Bookstore Pickup Lines

10. Care to come back to my place for a little Dickens?
9. When you're tired of dating "speed readers" -- call me.
8. You're pretty nicely stacked yourself.
7. Have you seen a copy of Tax Tips for Billionaires?
6. Who's your favorite Karamazov brother?
5. I've got a great reading light next to my bed.
4. I can bench-press a whole stack of James Michener novels.
3. While you're turning those pages, mind if I lick your fingers?
2. You're hotter than Emily Dickinson in a tube top.
1. Is that an unabridged dictionary in your pocket,
or are you just glad to see me?


Have a great Thursday!
*****

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Ha! Those were good for a laugh. Letterman is on way past my bedtime these days but I have fond college memories.