Tuesday, December 04, 2012
Splash du Jour: Tuesday
Letterman's Top Ten
Top 10 Signs You're Not Cut Out
To Be A Race Car Driver
10. You're only in it for the intensely vibrating seat.
9. You've always felt that passing other cars is rude.
8. Terms of your parole won't let you leave Delaware.
7. All this week, you've been stockpiling Twinkies.
6. Friends know you as "Mr. Motion Sickness."
5. You're existentially opposed to the starting line and finish line being the same line.
4. You know what "existentially" means.
3. You don't like to be rushed.
2. You can't even handle high-speed internet.
1. More than 10 minutes sitting? Crippling ass cramps.
Have a great Tuesday!