Sunday, December 15, 2013

A [Belated] Saturday Snapshot

It's been quite a while since I ever posted a "Saturday Snapshot" on my blog.
Actually, it's been quite a while since I posted anything on my blog.
Last night was my annual Christmas work party. It was really a great time, even though the snowstorm meant I had to wait over two hours for a cab to get home. 

And I won a Christmas wreath! At first, I thought I had won the 50" TV that was also given away, or the Samsung computer. But as it turned out, it was this wreath.
It's gorgeous, and smells divine -- made of real pine. As it goes though, my cat Kennedy thinks it's something to eat. Because all the doors on my floor have been recently re-painted, I decided it would be kind of wrong to pound a new nail hole in there to hang this up. So --- this afternoon I went down to see Owen, the superintendent, and I gave him the wreath. He'll hang it up in the foyer so that everyone in my building can enjoy it.
Hope you are all having a great December.
As for me, I have one eye on the calendar. In three weeks time I will be in Mexico AND AWAY FROM ALL THIS SNOW!!


Thanks to West Metro Mommy Reads for hosting this Saturday Snapshot meme!
*****

1 comment:

westmetromommy said...

What a beautiful wreath! Have fun in Mexico!