Monday, March 06, 2006

My Last Blog Ever?

Umm... just to let you all know, I am just getting ready here to go out to a David Copperfield show. [Not the Dickens character. The magician guy, excuse me... ILLUSIONIST].
See, the last time I saw Copperfield was about five years ago, and that show's finale involved the total disappearance of about 25 randomly picked audience members.
They literally disappeared. Never to return! I am an eye witness.
So, I am just saying it ahead of time.... if you never see anything on bookpuddle from this day forward, it's because Copperfield made me vanish.
Banished me to whatever planet is filled with his former victims!
Just letting you know.
And if this is the last time you hear from me, I just want to say it's been great getting to know so many of you.

Au revoir....

[I will now go and fill Jack's food dish up real good, in case he has to fend for himself....]

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I'll bet there's an entire city somehwhere of things that Copperfield has "disappeared." I hope you haven't joined them :)