Saturday, February 20, 2010

LOST: One Mojo

If you are a regular Bookpuddle visitor, you may notice that lately I have not been writing much on my site.
Perhaps you can relate, from time to time one just seems to enjoy floating in the current, rather than paddling?
Several personal reasons seem to have conspired, resulting in the fact that I have temporarily lost my beloved Blog-Mojo!
But I assure you, I will be back to my usual blabbatious self probably sooner than later. In the meantime, if any of you see the missing Bookpuddle Blog-Mojo wandering about aimlessly -- sneak up, sneak up ever so sneakfully -- gently toss a net over it.
[The full return address is taped inside his left mitten...]


Wishing you all a fine weekend!
*******

1 comment:

Beth said...

Got it – lost & wandering mojo, sneaky maneuvers, left mitten...

Take care.

(and, yes, I can relate)