Friday, September 21, 2012

"Which of those two is now?"

Well, the weekend is finally here and I am already engaged in something I've been looking forward to all week.
The drinking of much beer!
One of my favourite musical artists is Alan Parsons. Also known as The Alan Parsons Project. [Alan Parsons produced one of my favourite album's of all time -- Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.]
I just lit a few candles and clicked on my iTunes and started listening to an old old album of his, called The Time Machine. The first piece is called Temporalia, and it is just a guy talking for about a minute. 

But wow -- what he is saying really hit me as being quite profound.
Maybe it's the beer!
So I located the same narration piece on YouTube and want to share it with you here. Maybe you don't have time to listen to the full piece, but take a minute to listen to what the guy is saying at the start.
And specifically, what he says 45 seconds into it.
The whole topic reminds me of a poem I recently wrote, and definitely, it is food for [semi-drunken] thought!
Cheers!



No comments: