Saturday, November 18, 2006

Pining away...

I’m thinking of her. Woke up doing so.
An old love of mine.
Still smitten am I.
Enamored as ever.
After our time together, she inspired some words from me, and these became a poem.
I have posted it for you, at the Poetrypuddle.
But if you want to know the full story, if you want the documentary version, you must go here. YOU MUST GO HERE.

Wishing you all a great weekend!
-- Cip

“We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry.”
-- John Webster, in The White Devil, 1612 --

**********

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did go there: I found a lovely photo and a romantic poem. No one ever writes such things for me.
Only, how can you be sure that it was a "she"?

Cipriano said...

Ahhh!
"There are times when you look into the eyes and you don’t need to look anywhere else, to know who it is you are looking at."
-- Cip

Anonymous said...

After all, "he" or "she", there isn't much difference as long as you find what you are looking for.