Sunday, February 07, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Well, today's the big day for NFL football fans.
<-- I kicked it off with a big huge SUPER bowl of Kellogg's Corn Flakes.
Breakfast of Champion Bloggers!
I like to sprinkle fresh blueberries on top and drizzle some real genuine Quebec maple syrup, then sink it all in milk. Mmmmm!
I just finished eating this superbowl of cereal, and I was reminded of one of my favorite scenes in that old sitcom The Beverly Hillbillies.
It's when Jethro [Max Baer] is in the kitchen wolfing back an ENORMOUS superbowl of cereal. Uncle Jed [Buddy Ebsen] walks in, shakes his head and says, "Boy. How many bowls of that cereal have you had?"
Milk dripping from his face, Jethro looks up and says, "Just one, Uncle Jed. Filled it four times!"
Sounds like an idea. I might have another.
Happy Superbowl Sunday to y'all!


********

No comments: