Thursday, March 03, 2011

Bonamassa In The House

I'm usually quite a slowpoke, really.
If you don't believe me, take note of how long my "Currently Reading" books stay on the sidebar, yonder. I average about ten days on one novel.
No one who knows me would say "He gets things done, quickly."
But I set a new speed record for myself today.
FASTEST BUYING OF CONCERT TICKETS!
I was just leafing through the newspaper on my lunch break at work -- taking in the articles and ads when "What the hell?" my eyes nearly fell out of my head. As soon as I saw this ad for an upcoming concert [see photo] I cut it out with a pair of scissors and calmly, but energetically, walked to the phone and ordered tickets!
Good Lord!
Joe Bonamassa is coming to my town! And soon!
I got two EXCELLENT tickets -- and now all I have to do is sit back and play his stuff on repeat mode until April 1st.
Joe Bonamassa is one of the finest blues guitarists in the world today. If you need a bit of a refresher in Bonamassa 101, click
--> HERE.
And be sure to watch the clip, below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know that ticket must be for your blues lovin friend Tim but alas you never even phoned me to tell me of the concert. Still I hope to see you there.

Tim