Monday, April 30, 2012

A Bookpuddle Bloggiversary!

Dear Friends:
It is true that lately I have been a lot less than... bloggerific!
Sort of in a slump as to writing, and even reading, I'll be honest. And even visiting friends in Blogland. I think that the technical difficulties will only be temporary -- and I usually don't like to talk about overly personal things on Bookpuddle -- but seriously, for the past number of months I have been dealing with nearly catastrophic bouts of insomnia.
Too much coffee? Too much late night pizza and hamburger? I don't know!
Some may think that NOT SLEEPING would afford a person MORE time to blog and/or read -- but no -- I find that I am spending an inordinate amount of time trying to get to sleep, and then the next day the relentless pace of work continues on as ever.
It slowly wears one down to a frazzle, chronic insomnia does. In other words, in my wakeful hours, I am less attentive than usual.
At any rate -- it's my Bloggiversary today.
Seven years of blogging. In that time I have posted 2,925 items.
I hope to be blogging for a long while yet, and it has been so nice to meet so many really neat people through Bookpuddle.
Everything good to you all!

*****

10 comments:

Isabella K said...

Bonne fĂȘte! And get some sleep!

Jeane said...

happy blogiversary

Beth said...

Happy Bloggiversary!

And may your insomnia be put to rest… ;)

(Seriously, I know it’s no joke – wreaks havoc with your life – best of luck overcoming it.)

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Wow - seven! Was the internet actually invented that long ago?

Happy Blogiversary!

Stefanie said...

Happy Bloggiversary! I'm glad you are still goiong even with the insomnia which I know totally sucks. Husband had insomia bad a few summers ago and gets it every now and then. When he doesn't sleep well I don't either. When it was really bad he tried accupuncture and it helped. Take care Cip and I hope you get some sleep!

Rebecca H. said...

Happy Bloggiversary!!! Congrats!!

patricia said...

Happy Bloggiversary, Cippy! And holy moly, I checked back in my archives (which seem to be kinda screwy in Typepad right now) and this May 4th, my Bloggiversary will be 8yrs!! Where did the time go??

Even though I don't blog that much anymore, I'm so glad to have met you in this delightful blog-land, sweetie...

Anonymous said...

Get a colonic and start jogging.you'll sleep.

Cipriano said...

It is so nice to read such lovely greetings from my pals.
Thank you.
It just proves that BLOGPEOPLE ARE AWESOME!

Alyce said...

Congrats on seven years! I hope normal sleep returns to you soon!