Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Satch Comes To Town...

Well, I haven't been around much here lately -- I know. Just thought I'd drop by to talk about my second-favorite thing, besides books.
Music.
I'm real excited because I just got my tickets to an upcoming Joe Satriani concert which will be taking place just blocks away from where I live. Mmmm… I can't wait. It's not until October though, but you can never get tickets too soon, right?
These ones are in the seventh row, middle. I will probably lose my hearing. Oh well!
For those of you unfamiliar with Joe Satriani's stuff -- umm -- how can I describe it?  

You have to love guitar. Because really, that's what it's all about.
And. I. Love. It.
Here's a little taste of The Satch, in action:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He's hardcore! Your homie would love this stuff...
C.