Sunday, March 16, 2014

Let The Good Times Commence...

Friends, I've been waiting for this day to roll around ever since… well, ever since I got back from my last vacation in January. This time I won't be anywhere as tropical as Mexico, though. More like in the heart of Canada's biggest city, for my annual Drink Much Beer in Toronto© Week. The weather will not be nearly as warm as I'd like it to be, but who cares, I'll be full of anti-freeze!
And most importantly, NOT WORKING! Ya gotta just love it.
Day after day of lazing about, eating too much, the aforementioned imbibing of inebriates, sleeping-in until whenever -- oh yeah, and reading. I'll also drop in to my favourite bookstore just off of Yonge Street to nab a few gems -- as if I need yet more books! And I'm leaving right now for the first leg of it all, so I just wanted to drop in to say au revoir. At some point I will log in here to post some pics from my temporary lodgings at The Hilton. 

Have a great week, y'all.
*****

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Have a wonderful vacation!