Saturday, January 14, 2006

Breaking News!

As most of you know by now, I am a huge-normous Starbucks fan. And by that I mean I spend at least half of my life at Starbucks, and I am overweight.
No one could be a huge-normouser fan of the entire Starbucks genre, from product to ambience. I love it all. If I were to get one tattoo on my body, it would be this:

[I'm thinking maybe forehead?]

Anyhoo, Patricia, whom you can meet here, sent me an email about a new avenue of consumerism, coming to a Starbucks near you and I.
You can read of it here.
Starbucks.
Always on the cutting edge of everything that is cutting or edgy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For heaven's sake, don't get that tattoo!!

I think it would be much more interesting to have a tattoo that read 'Ex Libris:', don't you?

Cipriano said...

I hear you!
My sister said the same thing when I told her I would get a Starbucks tattoo. She said "Ewww! That is so tacky!"
I will consider this "Ex Libris" thing, especially since I had a girlfriend with that name.
Libris.
My ex.