Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Dark Side

Howdy all.
Just sitting here at Starbucks [again] after work and thinking.
Thinking about next week, next Thursday, at this EXACT time even, I will be at the Roger Waters “Dark Side Of The Moon” concert in Montreal.
Some of you may recall my initial blabbage about this. It seems like I bought these tickets in a previous lifetime, so long have they been sitting here!
Roger Waters [Pink Floyd]… well, I guess it is just my favorite music ever in the world, and so I am going mental wishing that next Thursday was TONIGHT.
I can’t wait.
But it’s all I can do. Wait.
Have you ever anticipated a concert so much that it pretty much drove you nuts?
If so, please let me know, so I don’t feel so alone in this….

**********

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I'm not much of a concert goer, I can count the number I have been to on my fingers and still have a few (fingers) leftover. I was really excited in thrid grade when my mom got tickets for me and my sister to the Dony and Marie Osmond concert. For a short space of time, I was the coolest kid in my class. If I had tickets for The Dark Side of the Moon though, I'd be humming with excitement :)

Cipriano said...

Thank you for your comment, Steffer.
Your comment is a total hoot.
All I can think of, is how much ANY sort of concept of Donny & Marie leaves me..... UNCOMFORTABLY NUMB!
I would probably rather pay money to see The Bay City Rollers!
Funny funny funny. The adorable kids from Provo!
The Dark Side of the Mormons tour!

Stefanie said...

Ha! you're too much :)