Sunday, July 18, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Dear friends, the time has come for the draw for the book!
I only wish that actual LOTTERIES had only this many entrants, I would have won my millions a long time ago! But hey, here at Bookpuddle, it's all about QUALITY.
I have a select, elite readership! And I like it that way! So -- four human beings have entered this draw.
The correct word is Tool!
They are one of my favorite groups ever. Obscenity and all! I am obsessed with the guitar work of Adam Jones and the innovative drumwork of Danny Carey. And just the overall wierdness of Tool!
I think they appeal to my inner [recovering] werewolf.
OK, so four lovely people entered -- and even though Isabella said the totally wrong word I am including her in this draw because I like her.
So -- here we go -- as always, it's a very complicated process. Remember the last draw? How I made my son Jack pick the winner from his food dish?
Well, this time, only the following videoclip can tell the full story --


2 comments:

D.B. said...

Holy freakin' cow! I won a give away!!! Since I have a son named Jack, you can call me Dana. So thrilled, happy and proud.

Cipriano said...

Congratulations to you, Dana!