Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tonight's The Night...










I have been waiting a good long while for this night.
The Roger Waters concert!
In three hours I shall be there! It seems like I have been waiting forever for this!
For those of you who may not know, I am a huge fan of Pink Floyd. And so right now I am waiting for my friend to arrive, and together we'll be going to The Wall!
In anticipation, I'm drinking beer and listening to Young Lust.

My idols are Roger Waters and David Gilmour. Each have their own respective gifts, when it comes to songwriting and musical prowess. For either of them, I would climb three mountains if a concert were on the other side.
Tonight I don't even have to climb anything!
I've seen him before --> a couple of years ago.
This promises to be even better.
An amazing show -- I will be sure to tell you all about it.
Click on the image of Roger below, to see a slideshow of the kind of assembly process that is going on right now, as I lazily drink yet another Alexander Keith's!


2 comments:

rhapsodyinbooks said...

hah! My post today has a Pink Floyd video in it. We must have been doing the Karma thing...

Anonymous said...

I was there and it was mind blowing!
Loved it!
C.